From The Desk of:
Kevin Bowling, Owner
It just amazes me how unreliable and arrogant some computer technicians are.
When you call them for help, you end up talking to their voice mail. Then when you finally get them on the phone, they make you wait hours - even days - before they can actually come out to see you. Even at that, a lot of them are late, never really explain what they are doing, and as a final insult, bill you for work that you are not satisfied with!
Enough Is Enough!
I think it's about time someone finally got it right. That's why we decided to start a "one company revolution" and commit ourselves to delivering fast, affordable computer network support from technicians who really know what they are doing.
Although I don't think this is an amazing concept, it still surprises me how many companies don't get it right. After all, you and I know that there are plenty of computer consulting firms out there offering some type of network support; but an awful lot of them are new or just getting started in the business. Some will even outsource their clients' projects to part-time technicians that are between jobs or to companies overseas.
We've been servicing customers in Alabama since 2004 and ALL of our technicians are full-time employees that hold the most up-to-date certifications and expertise in every area of networking. When you hire us for ANY project, not only can you expect it to be done right, but you can expect it to be done on time and on budget.
If you are a new customer to us, I'd like to invite you to sign up for a FREE Problem Prevention Network Audit where one of our senior technicians will come on site and perform a 27-point performance and security assessment to pinpoint any vulnerabilities to viruses, hackers, or data loss, spyware and to show you how you can get better performance, speed, reliability, and LIFE out of your existing computer network. Click here to learn more. We offer this service as a gift to all prospective customers so they can get to know us better without any cost or risk on their part.
Instead of you working for your network, it is time for your network to work for you!
Integration began with a mission to help businesses like yours get a real return on their technology investments. We remain dedicated to providing state-of-the-art IT support, service and products that allow our clients to get ahead of the competition and achieve greater success.
We at Integration, LLC believe that not only are we in a technology business, but we are in the customer service business. Our mission is to meet, and exceed, the expectations of our clients through our technical knowledge and our relationship with the customer.
Here’s why so many businesses depend on Integration for IT service and support:
With over 30 years of computer networking experience, we feel that we can provide the best solution for any scenario no matter how big or small. We have designed our company with the idea of 24x7 support, to provide immediate action and solutions to our customers. Our staff has a variety of backgrounds and specialties, including specialists in: Microsoft, Linux, UNIX, Cisco and Novell.
Discover why so many businesses are turning to Integration for the best and brightest in IT support.
Integration is one of the premier technology solution providers in the south. We are committed to helping you with decisions about technology. We make sure every one of our clients maximizes their uptime and productivity, while minimizing their risk. We’ve assembled a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals who can provide expert solutions and solve the most difficult IT problems.
Here’s why so many businesses depend on Integration for complete IT services and support:
- An Entire Team of Experts at Your Service – dependable consultants and engineers who undergo extensive training throughout the year, so they can act as your partners in IT and success
- Customized IT Solutions – IT solutions that are customized to fit your business
- 100% in-house help desk – we provide our own in-house help desk and make sure the people you speak to are friendly and helpful. We consider this to be an extremely important part of customer service.
- Longevity– We’ve been in business for over 10 years, and many of our clients have been with us over 5 years!
- Honest and Dependable – Integrity is not just a buzz word for us: It is one of our core values.
- No Geek Speak – We believe that part of our job is to explain things to you in plain English! We consistently work with our techs to answer your questions and explain things in simple terms.
- We Stand Behind Our Service – You will be thrilled with our services! We’re so confident in this statement that we back up all service with a 100% guarantee